Don’t Go to Work IN Your Business – Go to Work ON Your Business. Take your salon business to the next level in this two-day seminar and fall back in love with your business!
Some key topics that will be discussed:
- Seeing what your business is currently and what it is capable of becoming
- Keep score to produce more
- Mission, vision, non-negotiables
- Push number-when you push your staff and operation beyond its means
- Prime time in the salon
- Salon traffic
- Creating a repeat Guest
- Compensation and career path
Perfect Service Creates Never Ending Traffic. Success behind the chair goes far beyond the technical. In this two-day seminar that was created for all service providers in the salon, the focus is on the Guest’s experience from the moment they enter the salon until the time they leave the salon.
Some key topics that will be discussed:
- Honoring your craft as a Hairdresser
- E Gaps- the difference between what the Guest expected and what they experienced
- Building trust from your Guest
- Steps of the service
- WOW thinking
- Keeping score to produce more: key numbers to be tracking on a daily basis
- Guest requirement and how to earn the income you are looking for
- Rescheduling and how it guarantees your future income
- Take Home and the effect it has on your income
- Salon Traffic
Independent hairstylists, being your own boss sounds great. Great customer service, excellent skills, and the ability to get more clients are the basics to running a business.
Success behind the chair goes far beyond the technical. In this one-day seminar will focus is on the guest’s experience from the moment they enter the salon until the time they leave the salon and how to take your salon business to the next level.
Creating a fantastic First Impression for your salon is a must! This seminar was created specifically for the front desk staff and inspires them to have passion for the position. The front desk staff is the face of the business and is the first interaction with the Guest. Whether it’s serving the needs of Guests, scheduling appointments, recommending take home, maintaining a great rapport with other salon staff or overcoming breakdowns, the front desk plays an important role in the salon. Key topics for this class are:
- Responsibilities of the front desk staff
- 4 Cornerstones in the salon
- Tracking to communicate with staff
- Salon traffic, Stylist traffic and Occupancy ratio
- Quality control checks
- Developing systems that work
SALON ON TREND
Remember that the image of the salon contributes to the guest’s experience in a massive way. Salon on Trend is aimed at providing a variety of ideas and inspiration to enhance the image of the salon. Leave here with the vision needed to compliment the product and service commitment we pledge.
We as leaders are responsible for developing the talent of our team. Most people see what needs to be focused on or what minor adjustments need to be made, but are not comfortable in training with that kind of honesty. This class is positioned to help remove the emotion and focus on the system of improvement and development.
Looking for some monthly business inspiration? Participate in PSC’s monthly 60 minute webinars no matter where you are. E Learning was created for salon owners and managers looking for some inspiration and guidance regarding common salon business topics. Best of all…it’s complimentary. What’s even better, if you are not available to log onto the call at the scheduled time, all registrants will receive an email with the links to the recording.
TRILOGY OF HAIR
A trilogy is a set of three works of art that are connected, and that can be seen either as a single work or as three individual works. Spend a full day with us learning styling techniques from z.one concept™, cutting tips and tricks from Davines, and color placement and formulation from John Paul Mitchell Systems®. If a full day is too long for you feel free to mix and match the workshops to your desire.