- Overview for salons to be introduced and excited by Mask with Vibrachrom or A New Colour
- Share the complete support through performance, sustainability, and education of Mask with Vibrachrom or A New Colour
- In depth theory of Mask with Vibrachrom or A New Colour, the technology behind it and how to use it
- Ensure great white hair coverage, perfect lightening, and control the underline pigment
- Confidence to create all kinds of classic color services
- Ensuring confidence in staff while transitioning into Mask with Vibrachrom or A New Colour
- Davines educator in salon working with staff as they are helping with guests formulations
A NEW COLOUR PURE COLOUR/000/BLEACH
- Confidence to formulate and create pure colour services
- Explores unique characteristics and benefits of infusing fashion shades into salon’s arsenal
- Learn a variety of mixing ratios
COLOR LIGHT & DARK
- Preview of lightening and repigmentation with Mask with Vibrachrom or A New Colour
- Advance skills through in depth color correction
- Hands-on portion builds confidence and knowledge in all Davines colorspaces
THE CENTURY OF LIGHT DEMO
- Gain confidence while positioning The Century of Light System
- Learn philosophy, characteristics, and benefits of The Century of Light System
- Choose to witness a foiling, balayage, or an on-scalp technique
- Gain confidence on how to formulate View
- Learn philosophy, characteristics, and benefits of View
HAIR PAINTING OR FOIL PLACEMENT DEMO
- Advance skills through hair painting or foiling techniques
- Unique toning options showcased
- Interactive demonstration
FINEST PIGMENTS & ALCHEMIC
- Learn philosophy, characteristics and benefits of the Alchemic and Finest Pigments
- Discover the benefits of toning and extending the life of permanent colour with Alchemic and Finest Pigments
DISCOVER NATURAL TECH
- Overview of each Natural Tech family and
their basic function
- Introduction to all the tools that are available to assist with professional treatments
- Learn product philosophy, characteristics and benefits of Essential Haircare— Daily hair care line
- Introduction to daily ritual shampoo and conditioner
- Experience how to use and recommend to salon guests
- Product philosophy, characteristics and benefits of More Inside— Styling line to shape your creative expression
- Learn how to blend the different products to personalize for each of your guests needs
- Learn product philosophy, characteristics and benefits of using More Inside or Your Hair Assistant
- Witness a demonstration of foundational blow dry
- Introduction to the foundation of the Davines cutting method
- Haircutting techniques for stylists at all skill levels
- Explore multiple shapes that support strong interior and perimeter shapes
OI,SU, OR AUTHENTIC
- Learn product philosophy, characteristics and benefits of OI , SU or Authentic
Journey with us as we explore hair philosophy, along with the foundation of color theory and formulation. Partnered with color demonstrations, hands-on workshops and fun games, this event provides an opportunity to experience the simplicity, performance and beauty of Davines color.
Advanced knowledge to open the door to more creative freedom. This training is an intensive look at how to determine and utilize all the lightening products in colorspace, and how to re-pigment and experience creative pigmentation options. The interactive session provides valuable insight into the importance of balancing product performance, knowledge and artistry.
Natural Tech offers innovative solutions that target hair and scalp problems while bridging sustainable beauty practices with cutting edge technology. You will be exposed to fundamental scientific information and procedures of the Davines Natural Tech System as well as the Davines Well-being culture. This training enables the stylist to confidently use the Natural Tech products in the salon. Stylists will interact with each other by “trying on” the products.
TOMORROW & THE BUTTERFLY
“Tomorrow and The Butterfly” is a feature-length documentary filmed in six vignettes that tells stories of sustainability, beauty and diversity around the world that converge with Davide Bollati, chairman of professional beauty company The Davines Group, and his vision of business and brand ethos.
While in Parma, the viewer gets to experience the opening of the environmentally friendly Davines Village, the new company headquarters designed by starchitect, Matteo Thun.
A group of Slow Food farmers, financed by Davines and driven by Cristina Pellizzari, are trying to save an ancient species of olive tree in Tuscany from urban encroachment.
In Cambodia, Matthew Fairfax, an entrepreneur in the hairdressing world, works to save youth who are human trafficking survivors by giving them the redeeming opportunity to pursue a career in the beauty industry.
In the United States, salon owners Chelsey Pickthorn and Jocelyn Simone collaborate with indie music bands across the country to help them create their own look. Back in Parma, Davines’ R&D lab works on a project to develop a new super-sustainable shampoo, A Single Shampoo. A labor of love for CEO Paolo Braguzzi to raise the bar for eco-friendly shampoo.
Through these true stories, we find a common thread in the episodes and their characters’ independent yet collective belief that something truly beautiful and good is possible.
COFFEE WITH CHEMIST
Laura Luciani (Davines’ International Scientific Communication Manager) gives stylists an inside look into Davines’ Research & Development with a presentation and Q & A session. Laura’s career started when she was 5, with a curiosity of her mum’s cosmetics! From there, she studied as much as she could to get into the cosmetics industry.
After receiving her degree in Chemistry and Pharmaceutical Technologies in 2003, with a special focus on cosmetic formulations, her dream was realized that same year when she joined Davines Research & Development. She had the opportunity of discovering the behind-the-scenes work of the industry, starting with the development of each formulation. As she always enjoyed sharing what she was doing, Laura became the “translator” of the lab words into common words!
Laura recognizes that stylists are chemists and chemists are stylists: we want to understand because we are curious!
She is here to help stylists understand what is behind the product and, in turn, enjoys learning from the people she meets.
BRIAN & KIRSTEN
Based in Copenhagen, Kirsten Demant’s work truly reflects the Scandinavian design characterized by simplicity, playfulness and harmony. With her 18 years of experience as an International Master trainer and part of the Davines Artistic Team, Kirsten has gained an exceptional product knowledge and understanding of the Davines values/roots while she possesses an artistic perspective. Throughout these years Kirsten has traveled the world doing Hair on Stage shows, look & learns and Train the Trainer seminars. Together with Brian Suhr, Kirsten has also participated in the WWHT doing shows in Europe, Asia and North America during the last 10 years, in which she has inspired hairdressers around the world with new trends, being known for the fashion/ready to wear-style.
Having been the Davines International Master Trainer Manager for almost twelve years, Brian Suhr is an exquisite representative of the Davines lifestyle and proposes a type of hair fashion that many of his fans describe as ‘glocal’, glamorous and contemporary. As a stylist who leads shows and seminars worldwide, much of his time is spent traveling around the world, educating and entertaining every type of professional hairdressing audience. His techniques are based on the complete knowledge of Davines products, while his style is very much inspired by the street fashion from the world’s largest metropolises, where he travels.
During this event you will witness first hand Brian and Kirsten’s expertise in cut and color as well as their contagious personalities.
CONNECT WITH ALLILON
Join Allilon for a cutting course which aims to enhance your technical ability and build your confidence when making decisions on everyday salon work.
Some topics that will be shown:
- Interactive workshops
- Salon looks on both curly and straight hair
- Balanced & connected shapes
- Blow dry tips & tricks on different hair types
- Refining & personalizing techniques
- Understanding head shapes
TAMED WITH METHOD
This one-day in-depth salon training will focus on sharing fundamental knowledge on cutting curly hair on a live model as well as showcasing a freeform painting technique that is unique to each curly hair type. This color technique is great as a full-service color or as a great addition to any in salon service. Focus will be on full-service care for your guest from the consultation, designing the right cut, color placement and finishing the total look. Styling will focus on the Davines Essential Love Curl Family.
MICHAEL POLSINELLI: CUTTING FOR THE EDGE WITH COLOR
Color is the key to life! Combine the elements of line, balance and shape to perfect and construct optimal design. Enhance these collection cuts using complimentary color and utilizing the latest coloring techniques. Explore color placement and why to use specific colors together to give each cut its own personality. Take a creative approach to fulfill the needs of each hair artist offering different color options and techniques so you can return to the salon with an arsenal of ideas to help grow your color business.
Celebrate the special 40th anniversary of John Paul Mitchell Systems® rich history in Hawaii, where the Aloha Spirit sets the tone for the company’s future. Spend the week with our top artists and be the first to experience a new and exclusive artistic collection, along with exciting new product launches to come in 2020! This exceptional experience features intimate workshops focusing on cut, color, style, business and personal development to refresh you for the new year, and to help you generate more business success. Registrations can be made through www.paulmitchellpro.com.
ADVANCED BLONDING WITH KAIZEN EDUCATION
Colorists will utilize the fundamentals they have learned
in Kaizen’s Balayage and Natural Illumination classes to personalize their bleaching work during the Advanced Blonding class. Customize, combine and learn new bleaching placement as well as additional toning practices to elevate your bleaching services.
MEN’S CUTTING WITH KAIZEN EDUCATION
Immerse the stylist into the foundational skills needed for men’s cutting. Trainer will explore the use of clippers, shears and razor during this class. This class will include multiple demo and hands-on men’s haircuts.
FORM FUNCTION PAINT WITH KAIZEN EDUCATION
Creativity in toning through artisanal formulation and a boot camp that guides the colorist through comprehensive and practical applications of a variety of foil placements and hand painting techniques. Colorists will be led through discussion, demo and hands-on work. Learn key and customized money-making color placements. All colorists will leave with many new options for hair color placement they can immediately use on their guests.
WORLD WIDE HAIR TOUR
The Davines World Wide Hair Tour is one of the most important Global events hosted by Davines. This is an event that focuses on beauty, the exploration of trends throughout the world and on the most advanced styles. This event features performances by international designers. It is a cultural opportunity not to be missed, a chance to discover the future of fashion and to see interpretations of the fashion styles of all four continents.
Discover the power of nature! Discover Davines!